Thursday, June 23, 2005

Don't phunk with my heart - Black Eyed Peas

No, no, no, no
Don't phunk with my heart
Yeah
No, no, no, no
Don't phunk with my heart
I wonder if I take you home
Would you still be in love baby In love baby
I wonder if I take you home
Would you still be in love baby In love baby
Girl you know you got me, got me
With your pistol shot me, shot me
And I'm here helplesslyIn love and nothing can stop me
It can't stop me once I started
Can't return me once you bought it
I'm coming baby don't doubt it(Don't make me wait)
So let's be about it
No, no, no, no
Don't phunk with my heart
Baby I ask you to trust me, trust me
When I come with lustin', lustin'
Cause I bring you that comfort
I ain't over here cause I want yerBody, I want yer mind too
Interestin' is what I find you
And I'm interested in the long haul
Come on girl, yee-haw!
Come onI wonder if I take you home
Would you still be in love baby In love baby
I wonder if I take you home
Would you still be in love baby In love baby
No, no, no, no
Don't phunk with my heart
Girl you had me once you kissed me
My love for you is not iffy
I always want you wit' me
I'll play Bobby and you'll play Whitney
If you smoke I smoke too
That's how much I'm in love wit' you
Crazy is what crazy do Crazy in love, I'm a crazy fool
No, no, no, no
Don't phunk with my heart
Why you so in-sa-cure
When you got passionate love here
You always claiming I'm a cheater
Think I'll up and gonna leave ya For another senorita
You forgot that I need yaYou must have caught amnesia
That's why you don't believe uh
Wa, yeah, check it out
Don't you worry about a thing baby
You know you got me by a string baby
Baby girl you make me feel
You know you make me feel so real
I love you more than sex appeal
Cause uhThat-that-that-that-that-that-that girl
No, no, no, no That-that-that-that-that-that-that girl
Don't phunk with my heart
That-that-that-that-that-that-that girlNo, no, no, no
Don't phunk with my heart
I wonder if I take you home
Would you still be in love baby In love baby
I wonder if I take you home
Would you still be in love baby In love baby
Don't you worry about a thing baby
Cause you know you got me by a string baby