--Yesterday lunch--
Had my 1st ever taste of Escargots (French Snails) lo! But this is not the main point..lolz! Wanna know what i ate with it? Rice & 2 types of vegs from Mixed veg stall, plus chili salmon lo. Hahaha! Escargots tasted so so actually, the taste was actually from the sauce. Well, could not take too much coz' I would feel very 腻 lo. French cuisine isnt for me i guessed. Ha!
--Today dinner--
Eating "Black Cod Fish" now...yes! Only the fish meat la. Never eat this type of fish before..and i bet most ppl wld know White Cod Fish better. Tasted good, using the steaming method. Hehe!
--A Call--
Received Ven. Hao Yi's call in the morning...just wanna double-checked my email with me..and asked me if I wanna perform on our graduation ceremony. Well....slacker Ching would definitely say no...coz' I dun like to be on stage mah! Hahaha! Abit paiseh to reject tho..
PF called me mins later...and she's gg to perform man!!! Win liao...anyway, she's from Choir what...no problem la! Ha! Hey gal! I gg to be camera girl on that day ok? Hahaha! Plus E.W would come down to support u sia! Lolz!
--To all the students out there--
My pals...of all levels...This is a very "sian" period every year ya? Ha...I just met two "super sian" gals who complained about studying for exams. Well, dont get too stressful ah...and to one of the gals...dont keep using those negative words ok? (Now that word is pretty sensitive..wahahahahha!) Dunno if she knows that I am talking abt her...Anyway! Just chiong all you can alright? Jiayou x100!
I gotta cheer for myself also...Slacker also quite sian thesedays...
JIAYOU ALL! FIGHTING!