Sunday, July 01, 2007

An excellent performance

--JUMP-Comic Martial Arts Performance--
I think many of you may have heard of "Storm" from Korea, butta I don't know how many ppl know "Jump"..Anyway, I caught their performance this afternoon at Esplanade theatre...and it was spectacular! Hahaha! Laughters and applauses throughout the show.
What's it abt? (From sistic)
JUMP tells the story of an idiosyncratic Korean family under the rule of a strict grandfather who insists on keeping up the physical fitness of all family members through vigorous martial arts training. The performance comes to a climax when two stupid thieves break into the house and confront three generations of kung-fu masters, inspiring a series of ridiculous scenes.
What's so special?
The perfomance combined physical comedy and taekwondo...and also acrobatics, sword fighting and wall-walking. Super pro fellas...
Well, I like their slow motion and rewind effects...super gd coordination and each character has his/her speciality..haha! Of coz..the lightings and sound effects were great too.
Clapped for dunno how long towards the end of the performance...and many of us were quite high la...haha!
It's my first time watching a theatre performance sia...a very different feeling when i compared with classical concerts.
Well, glad that Tuan also enjoyed the performance..hehe! (coz' I was the one who wanna watch la..)
Check out JUMP @ http://www.hijump.co.kr/
--Azabusabo--
Tuan tried their spicy tan tan ramen while i had baked wild mushrooms and tori karaage. Their tori karaage was quite different from Ichiban and others...
--Happy Birthday--
1/7 - Mr Chean...nothing too special as we don't really celebrate his birthday la. Went back home to have dinner with him..haha! (wait till i earn money ah dad...then i can treat u...lolz!)
29/7 - HM (eh gal...must "book" us soon ah...)
--SIM Folks--
Just a piece of info here...ECR will be on 10 July 2pm...(I thot is evening eh...looks like alot of u will be working sia....haiz)