Saturday, August 07, 2010

Tuan's Birthday Celebration

--Mouth @ Work, Shaw Tower--
First visit, thanks to OCBC's 1-for-1 set lunch voucher. Mouth @ Work is Mouth Restaurant's budget option, and it's like a HK cafe. Service was so so, as the dishes were served too quickly and we were rushed to clear our food. Waitresses did not wait for us to finish our food and rushed to serve desserts. Think they wanna clear the stuff at the kitchen.
Anyway, check out the food.
Collagen Enhanced White Soup. There's only soup and nothing else in it. Tasted alright to me, but Tuan said there's too much milk inside...
Mr Yammy Ring...quite nice.
Xiao Long Bao. Cld be better~ (This is not included in the set lunch)
Trio steamed Dim Sum Combi - Har Gao, Smoked Duck breast meat & Chicken Glutinous rice.
Tofu w/ Wild Fungus. Loved the tofu~
Dessert - Baked Egg Yolk Cream Bao & D24 Durian Ball.
--Inception--
I was surprised that most cinemas were pretty full when I checked online in the morning (I thought the movie was up for sometime). Luckily, still managed to find good seats at Shaw Bugis.
I've not watched a movie which set me thinking and worth constant discussion for quite sometime. If you've watched the movie, do you think the ending was in reality or it's still in a dream? Saw all sorts of theories online, but none of them cld be really concrete to support their stand. I guessed the ending was meant for us to really think what cld have happened. There were nicely done action scenes, and some funny conversations b/w the characters. Plot development was tight, though there were loopholes here & there (if you're observant).
Cast performance was not too bad, though I hoped Leo to be better in shape instead of looking like an uncle. Haha!

I still hope to solve the mystery, but is there a definite answer in the 1st place?