No.of Eps: 20Yr/TV Stn: 2010/SBS
Cast:
Hyun Bin ~ Kim Joo Won
Ha Ji Won ~ Gil Ra Im
Yoon Sang Hyun ~ Choi Woo Young (Oska)
Kim Sa Rang ~ Yoon Seul
Lee Philip ~ Im Jong Soo
Lee Jong Suk ~ Han Tae Ssun
Synopsis: (edited from Dramawiki)
Kim Joo Won, an arrogant and eccentric CEO maintains an image of seeming perfection, while Gil Ra Im is a poor and humble stuntwoman whose beauty and body are the object of envy amongst top actresses. They accidentally meet when Joo Won mistakes Ra Im for actress Park Chae Rin, and this marks the beginning of a tense, bickering relationship as Joo Won tries to hide a growing attraction to Ra Im that both confuses and disturbs him. To complicate matters further, a strange sequence of events results in them swapping bodies.
Slacker's review:
Secret Garden is probably the best drama I've ever seen last year. The storyline was interesting (though development was somehow predictable), and the characters' developments gripped me. I simply loved Ra Im & Joo Won's story. Oska & Seul's story was rather plain in comparison, but I liked the funny r/s b/w Oska & Joo Won. Ending was probably the lousiest episode to me. Yeah it's a happy ending, butta somehow that episode was "too happy". I wished it ended it a more sophisticated manner.
Nice to see Ha Ji Won again, and her performance was terrific. Ra Im was so handsome! Haha! I loved her coolness, and she's kinda sassy at times. On the other hand, she had her sorrow moments - her dad's death, how Joo Won's mum tried to separate them for n times etc. I enjoyed how she gotta behaved like a guy when their souls swop, and speaking of this, I have to say Hyun Bin totally steal the show!
Man! Hyun Bin was a lot thinner than I last saw him on screen. However, this guy was getting so hot la! Hahaha! I loved Joo Won's intense stares, and his naughty moves made Ra Im's heart beat like crazy. (Oh..the sit ups scene was so hot!!!) Haha! There were too many memorable moments b/w this couple. What made me think that HB owned this show was how he behaved like a woman. Damn...he was so niang la! I laughed like mad when Ra Im (in Joo Won's body) saw Oska. Simply hilarious! Oh ya...do rmb to watch the guys' kissing scene. Lolz!!
I think Yoon Sang Hyun's last drama did not do him justice. That character was not suitable for him. However, Oska was perfect! Mr Yoon was so suitable for such comedic roles. Ok la...Oska got his serious moments, and that's his r/s with Seul. But sad to say, his scenes with Seul was probably the most boring segment in the drama. There's another bromance scene b/w Oska & Tae Ssun. This was so much interesting! Lolz~
Kim Sa Rang & Lee Philip's performance was alright. The lady performed better than the guy. Sorry to say, Philip's acting was kinda stiff to me. Quite boring ne. As for Seul, she's quite irritating initially, but she's not those typical rich & evil woman.
OST was nice! My fav song is probably Hyun Bin's version of "That Man". Baek Ji Young's female version was equally nice. Oska also had a few songs, but sound ordinary to me.
Last but not least, there were quite a few cameos from Song Yun Ah, Lee Joon Hyuk, Baek Ji Young, Han Ye Won & Son Ye Jin. (Son Ye Jin was so pretty!!!)