--2011--
This year marks 1/4 of my life.
Working my first job for 2 year plus.
I guessed I've accomplished quite a lot in my work. It has been a tough year, working with a brand new team, brand new boss, new initiatives, enlarged job scope, more troubles, more difficulties. I felt tired at different junctures throughout this year.
I wanted to find a new job, but has not found one. Thus, I was disappointed that I cld not learn new things and change a new working environment this year.
Luckily, on the happier note, I travelled thrice this year! I finally visited my grandparents' birthplace, and I went to the long anticipated Silk road, and ended the year with the unexpected India trip.
On personal level, nothing much was achieved this year, which was quite disappointing as well. Maybe I was really tired of work, so I did not want to stress myself with more learning....
--2012--
As usual, new year resolutions is never on my mind.
I shall continue to work hard, while hunting for a new job. To leave the current job wld still be my priority next yr. Hahaha!
Personal level, I really need to work on my Japanese studies. I have not decided if I should attend proper lessons, but I must at least try to do some self-study. I am thinking to study something else to add on to my lousy degree. Haha! However, that might come in later when I am more assured of my career path. Wanna study something that wld be useful and related to my job.
Family level. Tuan is graduating next June! Finally, my sis will be returning home for good next summer. Can't wait to attend her convocation in Shanghai~
And I must mention about my upcoming travel plans. Travelling is like part of my life now, especially when I worked hard everyday. Need motivations to work hard ya? So, China is on my travelling list again next summer, and I am bringing forward my Japan trip. Not sure if I can visit next Autumn, or else I need to change the destination.
Oh ya, I need to stay healthy. Getting older and my body is getting weaker. My goodness~!
Last but not least, I wish that 2012 wld be a better year, even though many speculations or forecasts are not very good. Wld the world ends next yr? Pls don't even bother to think about it. The world is still spinning....lol!
--2011 Top 20 Must-watch Dramas--
This is based on my drama reviews
from Jan to Dec 11. As usual, the drama itself may not be a 2011
production. Ranking is not in order.
1. Secret Garden (SBS KR)
2. The Mysteries of Love (TVB HK)
3. The Birth of the Rich (KBS KR)
4. Kha Khong Khon (CH7 TH)
5. Royal Family (SBS KR)
6. Nankyoku Tairiku (TBS JP)
7. 49 Days (SBS KR)
8. The Greatest Love (MBC KR)
9. Temptation of An Angel (SBS KR)
10. JIN 2 (TBS JP)
11. D.I.E Again (TVB HK)
12. I Need Romance (TVN KR)
13. Gun Metal Gray (TVB HK)
14. Love You (TTV/SETTV TW)
15. Myung Wol the Spy (KBS KR)
16. Queen of Reversals (MBC KR)
17. Scent of A Woman (SBS KR)
18. Protect the Boss (SBS KR)
19. The Princess' Man (KBS KR)
20. The Threshold of a Persona (TVB HK)