Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Final Entry of the Year

[5 things about myself] I did it before for Sherry..now I am doing it again for my cuz HL. Here it goes~
1. I get paranoid when rains seeps through my window and nobody closes the window!
2. I would feel uncomfortable when I forgot to wear a watch.
3. I am someone who needs to have a planner- so that i could plan my stuffs. Think my memory is getting worse. Hahaha!
4. I am not really afraid of being lonely - coz' I have tv, comp, books & disc player..haha!
5. I believe in fate. No particular reason, i guess it is all fated somehow to whom we meet in life, friends, family members etc. Sometimes u can say that's kinda pessimistic, but then i didnt say humans cant change their fate ah! Hahaha!
[today] Feeling a little better now, though i am still feeling sicklish @ my throat area. Haiz..
The yr is ending in a few hours time, honestly i am not really excited about it, coz' all the lousy stuffs are coming towards me..hahaha! Somemore, there's no CNY for me to look forward too..2006 up till now, is kinda pathetic for me lah. The only thing i am hoping for is to go overseas with my family. Well, too early to speculate anything...sobbzz!
Luckily! CNY i have plenty of tv programmes to watch..that's really a bonus for me. Hahaha!
Had somehow planned my stuffs for the coming month...hectic life. As usual i will be busy with my lessons, exams , revisions etc..Feel that time is starting to run out, UOL folks...buck up ah!
As for a recap of the yr, not going to do it lah..read my archives..hahaha!
Wanna wish all of you a very Happy New Year! To those studying, good luck in your studies lah. To those working, all the best in your career. Must take good care of yourselves ah, health is so impt sia! If u are unhealthy, then u can do nothing ah! Xin Nian Kuai le~