Met up with PF and ML for karaoke session, which I didnt go for quite sometime. I really doubt that I will want to have their Klunch again...coz' the food was just inedible. Can u imagine your crispy fish, cant be poked into by your fork?! Hahaha....Anyway, really don't worth my money for their food sia. Had an enjoyable session tdy with the gals tho..sang many songs...and I think PF didnt expect us to celebrate her belated bdae..hehe! Hope u like your gift....and cake.
Walked ard MS before heading for our "proper" meal at "The Asian Kitchen" @ City Link.
The menu~
The ancient armour wor~what a unique deco!
PF's wan tan mee soup.
My Xiao Long Bao~~for 5 bucks..haha! Btw, first time saw Xiao long bao with prawn filling. Hehe..didnt try it tho..--Dinner--
Disappointed with PizzaHut. The food spoilt my dinner...pizzas were kinda out-of-shaped and the "star crunchy" was not crunchy at all. Anyway, all the food were in their small-sized, totally different from what i saw on the pamplet. Haiz...my curry chicken pizza cant save the day..not delicious lo! Sianzz....Wasted money sia.