Sunday, May 27, 2007

Zooooooooooooooooooo

--SPH Family Day--
My last visit to the Zoo was also on Family Day 2 or 3 yrs back. Hehe..This time round, with Aunt Jo & 2 more gals taggling around...and they were Ann and SC. It's a pity I couldn't meet up PF la. Anyway, everything was going smoothly....except my Japanese lunch...haiz. (Lolz...I am too picky la). My digi cam died on me halfway la..so most pics were with Ann. Well..still got pics for u to check it out..hehe!
White tiger~~I wonder where are the normal tigers? Lolz!
Kangaroos~~~
Emu~~~
Ooops! Why u wanna show me your back Mr Baboon?
Tortoise.....or turtle?
Elephants~~
Nice view of the Pierce reservoir..dunno is it Upper or Lower..shld be the former ba?
Forgot the name of this animal...
Crocs!!!
Saw many other animals la...of coz' gotta mention the Polar bears! Butta, they weren't very co-operative today leh. Inuka didnt stay long enuff outside...while his mama was resting behind the rocks..could only view her backview most of the time...haiz~
--Hg Mall--
Had a walk ard the mall while Tuan bought her jogging shorts and a pair of URS heels..hoho..this woman...