Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Dilemma

--Digi Cam--
Need some help from you guys...though i think nobody knows much abt them too. Hahahah!
I'm gg to buy a new digi cam la. Basically I was quite sure of getting Fujifilm Finepix F100fd. But the other day when i was at BEST, the salesman told me that Panasonic Lumix FX 36 is also good too. I am wondering why FX 36 is sold a cheaper price than F100fd..hahah!
Well, I am quite sure about F100fd's night shot capabilities, but FX36 has an amazing 25 mm wide angle..I am not too sure abt night shots though. (the salesman told me it can take nice night shots too...but i havent really see such a comment online..)
E.W and Mr.Chean thinks that Lumix is more reliable..it's lighter and smaller than Finepix..
But i am more inclined to get F100fd, since the ISO noise stuff is way better than Lumix.
How? How? How?