It's been quite sometime since my whole family went for a movie together. Finally Mr.Chean is willing to go orchard...lolz! Well, nothing seemed to be "smooth" today. Food wasn't great at Nihon Mura. Mr.Chean complained that their food was too salty. I was wondering why the standard of food was so different from my last visit.. (it's like one wk ago) Haiz...
--Mummy 3--
So, after reading the reviews, I know that this movie is pretty average, so watch it purely for entertainment. The 3rd instalment didn't maintain the standard of the previous 2 series. Storyline sucks...especially with the China element. It's pretty a waste to have Jet Li & Michelle Yeoh in this kind of movie. Michelle's english was way better than her mandarin. Isabella was alright, but her english didn't sound comfortable to me. Jet spoke in mandarin, but then when the emperor was cursed, I couldnt hear what he was trying to say to Anthony Wong. (Totally relied on the chinese subs...)Brendan is goofy as usual, but lack chemistry with his "new" wife this time. (The original actress was replaced). The new actress just looked too old for Brendan. What's more? The emperor was just too easy to be killed. Haha! Hey u guys belittled Chinese emperor ah? Just wanna tell the director, if u don't know how to film a real spectacular scene with Chinese armies, go watch "Chi Bi". Haha! Luckily I didn't spend 10.50 bucks on this....wait for it to be shown on TV ba.