Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shopping Day 3

--Vivocity--
Ha! Finally I bought another long-sleeve shirt from Zara! E.W also bought a knitted sleeveless top too! Lolz! Looks like Zara has become our fav brand sia...I had went to their 3 different outlets in a week....bengz! Miss Tuan continue to have her luck in shopping. Bought her backpack from Zinc, very nice lo! Also, she found another dress from thirtyseven degrees. (I think I wld look like a clown next to her...wahaha!) But the gal still can't find her shoes...hoho! (Think her luggage wld be fully packed when she returns to Shanghai next mth...lolz!)
I was thinking if I can get any blouse from River Island. They seemed to look nice on the web, but when I saw them in real, most of them just seemed to be too filmsy...and expensive! It costed abt 24 pounds plus minus for a blouse on the web, but convert to SGD....it's 70-80 plus for one leh! Haiz...out of my budget le. Sobbbzzz...It's even harder to find a casual blouse sia.
I think I am sick of shopping liao. Have been going out too often this week, super tiring. Going to Chinatown again tmr....it just seems terrible to be in the crowds ah.