--Saizeriya @ Liang Court--
Wanna intro this restaurant to SC, but I am not sure if this restaurant is really worth recommending now. Lolz~

My seafood spaghetti. Honestly, it’s not nice. The tomato sauce was really blend, though the seafood was great.

SC’s grilled chicken hotplate. I think their burger set looked more delicious?
--Fort Canning Park--
I have not visit the park for years. I think the “hike” did not last for an hour as there were only a few spots for us to cover.

Up we go~

Some more steps to go, before I realised that we did not have to climb so high up~ Lolz!

View of the CBD area from FCP.

Raffles’ house.

Fort Canning Lighthouse.

One of the 9-pound cannons found in the park.

Keramat Iskandar Syah.

One of the two Gothic Gates.

The last few tombstones at Fort Canning Green. I was quite disappointed that I could not find saga seeds at FCG anymore. E.W actually asked me to pick a few more to fill up the bottle. Well, came too late la.

The other tombstones which were removed were set into the walls at FCG.


The Cupolas.

Fort Canning Centre.

The back view of the Gate of Fort Canning. I shld have taken the front view!

What's this little hole?

It leads to the stairs...

We were on top of the gate.

That's the stairways from the narrow hole.

Entrance of Battle Box. We did not go into the Battle Box as we need to purchase tickets and I think someone would bring us in. Kinda troublesome~

We walked over to the “Asean Sculpture Garden” beside FCG. Honestly, the sculptures were far from impressive. The above was called “Concentration” (Thailand).

“Together” (Brunei).

Did not check out which country it’s from.

“Augury” (Malaysia).
I did not take photos of some attractions, like the Spice Garden & James Brooke Napier Memorial at FCG. We had missed out two attractions too, like the Sally Port & the Archaeological Excavation Site.
--PS--
We walked over to PS to meet E.W, Tuan & Aunt Jo. The first thing Tuan asked SC was when she’s free to play mahjong. Faints~ Anyway, Shelie came later on to meet up with SC. That girl is still the same ah~ Hehe!
Btw, I've found other places where they are saga seeds. Hoho! (Problem is...when will I go & pick them up. Lolz~)