Thursday, July 09, 2009

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

--Ice Age 3 @ PS--
You must be wondering..."Ah Ching watched cartoon in cinemas meh?" Haha! Ok, there's always exceptions right? I had watched the previous season before, couldn't rmb if it was "Ice Age 1", "Ice Age 2", or both. Accompanied E.W, Aunt Jo & Tuan to catch the latest sequel. There's a 3D version la, but it's 10 bucks lo. So, we just watched the normal one. The movie was entertaining, and very funny. The inclusion of the dinosaurs were great too. I thought the super fierce dino could have more actions, as it was defeated too easily...though it's not dead in the end. The romance story of that animal who loved the nut was super funny too. Hahaha! The baby elephant Peach & the 3 baby dinos were cute too. Hehe! Highly recommend to those who wanna watch light-hearted movies.
--High-Tea @ Secret Recipe--
Did not have lunch. We had our usual cake high-tea sets.
Tuan's Choco cheese.
Aunt Jo's Choco banana.
My Chococ Indulgence. Hoho~
E.W ordered their fries. I loved them so much~super crunchy and delicious!!!