--TCC @ ION Orchard--
Had my late lunch at 3pm. TCC's menu changed again, and I saw new dishes and drinks.
E.W had her Olive & Mushroom Tagliate, while I had mine below.
Yuzu Spicy Spaghetti with Teriyaki Salmon. I loved the yuzu and chilli combi! The Teriyaki Salmon was super delicious~! Yummy!
We tried their new Iced Teas as well. On the left is my Peach Lime Iced Tea, while on the right is E.W's Raspberry Orange Iced Tea. Both drinks have Nada de coco, and for mine, small cubes of peaches are included as well.
--Sinful Shopping--
Wanna shop for some winter clothing for the upcoming trip. Went to Uniqlo to buy their Heat Tech items.
After that, we went to Centre Point & I bought a pair of hiking shoes from Timberland. (Looks like I am ready to climb Mt. Rinjani soon...lolz!) The hiking shoes is surprisingly light.
Went to Robinsons to check out winter wear, but I found Korean brand Basic House instead! Tuan told me their clothes are ex in Shanghai, but I found that their prices were pretty normal in SG. Bought 2 tops from Basic House, and I thought their tops are better than Uniqlo. (I prefer Uniqlo's bottoms though).
Finally, need to find a top to attend my colleague's wedding next mth. Found a nice sleeveless top at m)phosis. The material is a little too thin for my liking, but overall the top is very stylo. Hehe!
Alright, I left a winter jacket and maybe a pair of gloves to buy. I must forbid myself from shopping le. Lolz!

