No.of Eps: 31
Year/TV Stn: 2010/MBC
Cast:
Kim Nam Joo ~ Hwang Tae Hee
Jung Joon Ho ~ Bong Jun Soo
Chae Jung Ahn ~ Baek Yeo Jin
Park Shi Hoo ~ Goo Yong Shik
Ha Yoo Mi ~ Han Song Yi
Synopsis: (from Dramawiki)
Hwang Tae Hee is the daughter of a chaebol and team leader at her workplace. She married Bong Joon Soo, who works at the same company. When Bong Joon Soo's ex-girlfriend, Baek Yeo Jin, who happens to be Hwang Tae Hee's rival as well, begins to work in her team, troubles start to surface. Tae Hee has to juggle her challenges in love with those in work, helping shape her boss and department director, Goo Yong Shik, from an insensitive and uninterested second generation chaebol to a true leader. Tae Hee's seeming success in love, however, presents her with another problem as she begins to realize that marriage involves just as many obstacles to overcome.
Slacker's review:
I was nt too impressed with Kim Nam Joo's previous drama "Queen of Housewives", but I'm glad I stayed through out for this drama. Perhaps the biggest reason is nt for KNJ but for Park Shi Hoo. Hahaha! I gave up watching this drama when it aired in Korea last yr, but picked up again when it was aired via SCV. I know this drama deserves a chance...lolz! Plot was standard - a married woman divorced her husband; tried to get her work back and her boss happened to like her; things got worse when her ex-boss tried to sabotage her and her husband trying to get back with her. There might be many cliche storyline, but Kim Nam Joo did not disappoint us. She made Tae Hee a woman whom we cld have seen in real life.
Honestly, both Jung Joon Ho & Park Shi Hoo are male leads here. In fact, PSH stole the show. Why? Coz' Yong Shik's romance with Tae Hee is the biggest highlight in the drama! (I know PSH wld nt be the 2nd fiddle given his status in K dramaland now).
JJH's performance was not bad, but not outstanding. Maybe Jun Soo was nt a strong character, and he seemed to be controlled by women ard him. Finally he proved us wrong as he made impt decisions and protect the people he treasured. Romance plot with Chae Jung Ahn was more down to earth, maybe it's because they are not "new" lovers...
Mr Park is such an eye candy here! Pardon me for being bias. Yong Shik might be rich, but he did not enjoy any family warmth, and people tried to get rid of him. It's not easy for him to get Tae Hee's love as well. There are too many obstacles b/w them, but he did not give up. I really liked his devotion. Hehe!
Chae Jung Ahn is not an actress well known for acting, but her performance here cld be one of her best. No stiff acting, no more flower vase. Yeo Jin is quite an independent and strong-willed woman. I liked her bickering scenes with Tae Hee. Their "friendship" is indeed very different from norm.
