Before I review my trip, gotta apologise to KH for being late. I actually overslept! (First time in my life, I missed an appointment because of this...ha!)
Our trip was "postponed" for a few hours due to heavy rain and thunders.
We had lunch at AMK Hub before heading to the reservoir.
Thank goodness! The weather was great, cool and windy, but it was humid as well.
I have not been to MacRitchie for at least 4 years. The place has changed a lot.
This is the Dam area.
and the view was fantastic!
Added art filters~
The draw-off tower.
The submerged boardwalk is supposed to be submerged in water, but it looked more like flooded boardwalk after the rain. Lolz!
The story of Force 136 during WWII.
Our nation hero, Mr Lim Bo Seng's grave.
Walking towards Chemperai Boardwalk.
Loved the greeny waters.
One of my favourite shots!
Chemperai Boardwalk.
Lots of water insects!
Lovely~
We were damn closed to this monkey, which picked up a torn packet drink.
A yellow insect....
Damselfly from afar~
Damselfly on a tree stick.
and resting on the boardwalk.
Hide tide.
Glad to snap 2 damselflies like this!!!
One tree stick with 3 damselflies.
--Auntie Kim's Korean Restaurant--
We reached Thomson Rd early and waited for nearly an hour for our dinner. This is our first visit to Auntie Kim, and their food was truly authentic.
They do not have many choices on their menu, and the price is not exactly cheap. I think it would be great to share food with 3-4 ppl.
The side dishes.
KH's Pork Kimchi Fried Rice.
My Beef Kimchi Fried Rice.
The big and yummy seafood pancake! Loved the fragrant dipping sauce!!!