--IMAX @ Shaw Lido--
"Dark Knight Rises" marked the final sequel of Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy. I am quite pleased to watch the movie in IMAX theatre. The screen was great and the images were sharp! My favourite superhero did not disappoint me. The movie was a little lengthy, but packed with lots of actions, storylines and a good twist. The movie ended on a great note, and I was happy to see Robin's entrance. I believe the next Batman film will feature him, either as Robin or the new Batman. As for Catwoman, I would want to see her again as....she won't end up with Batman. Haha!
$20 is rather expensive for a movie, but I think it's ok for great action films. Mr Bond, I will reserve my next IMAX experience for you :D
--Collect Point @ Isetan Wisma--
Actually there was nothing much to see recently as most shops are clearing old stocks. A random suggestion to check out Isetan's new Japanese brand Collect Point turned out to be good. Finally some of their clothings were on sale!
To be honest, their brands' price range is around or more expensive than Zara. I would not spend $70 on a T-shirt, though the material is very good. Haha!
All of us bought from Jeanasis, and it's a pity that Lowrys Farm's clothings got little discount. I like their collection lo!
Will check them out when I visit Japan this year end. Doubt I would buy anything though..hahaha!
