No.of Eps: 18
Yr/TV Stn: 2012/KBS
Cast:
Kim Jung-eun - Na Yeo-ok
Shin Hyun-joon - Go Soo-nam
Han Jae-suk - Jang Hyun-woo
Han Chae-ah - Victoria Kim
Synopsis: (edited from Wikipedia)
Yeo-ok and Soo-nam's marriage is on the rocks after Yeo-ok catches her hotelier husband cheating on her with his colleague, Victoria. The couple filed for divorce, and one day, they find that their souls swop bodies. Yeo-ok's first love, Hyun-woo returns from abroad and happens to be Soo-nam's superior! Yeo-ok is glad to see Hyun-woo again, but her body is occupied by her ex-husband...
Review:
It's good to watch rom-com sometimes, as I can laugh out loud and enjoy the drama without much thinking. "Ohlala" is definitely one good option. The plot is actually about a couple who has been married for years, have a kid and their lives became routine. The husband cheated on the wife and their marriage failed. The fun part comes in as they swop bodies and have to handle each other's new romance. It's super hilarious! Haha! Though it's a pity that the drama ended with no surprises. The couple married again, and the love triangles ended peacefully. I wished the ending could be slightly different, but it's ok.
The plot can be simple, but the cast made the drama lively. I've never seen such a crazy Kim Jung Eun and Shin Hyun Joon, but they are just so funny when their characters swop bodies! Ha! I totally adored SHJ when he gotta act girly in his behaviour, posture and speech. KJE's acting was over exaggerated, quite unnatural, but it's still funny to see her acting manly. I think KJE performed better when she acted as Yeo-ok.
Great to see Han Jae Suk, though he has been acting in supporting roles these years. Hyun-woo is such a nice guy! Till the last episode, I thought Yeo-ok and Hyun-woo might just end up together but the guy gave up la! Haiz!
Han Chae-ah is pretty new to me, but her Victoria was great. She's quite pretty and her acting was natural. Though Victoria came into Soo-nam and Yeo-ok's marriage, I did not hate her that much. She's actually a nice woman.
