[Gd & Bad news] Well, basically it's about my exam timetable. Though it's only an advanced timetable, I doubt they would be any changes, and pls dont have changes la! Haha! Anyway, the bad news is I have 4 papers "sitting" next to next. That means one paper on this day & another paper tmr. Hey! But that's always better than 2 papers on 1 day right?! Hehe! So here comes my good news. Firstly, I wld be "free from hell" before JUNE! yesh! My last paper will be on the 21st of may, earlier than my yr1 papers lo! Quite happy about it..hehe! Secondly, this yr's mkting & hrm papers didnt clash! Banzai! Thirdly, I only have a morning paper..that means dont need to wake up early lo? Lol! But got problem gg back home la..super pack!
I think my luck is still quite good this yr, dont know if i am still in such luck next yr la. Ok! Gotta work hard for exams liao...havent touch my stats for long..jia lat!
[Sick] Still need to take Panadol to keep my condition under control. Just now fever came back again, so bo bian have to feed myself with medicine. Hopefully wont spread to anyone, so must keep my mouth shut ah? Lolz...Wanna thank my pals for ya concern..i wld be fine..Thanks la!