Saturday, December 09, 2006

What's up recently 8

[School] The biggest test I am having this yr is the coming Mkting test which covers 7 topics. Wish myself good luck.
[Gatherings] Alright, many people are asking me to go out liao and I am very sianz coz' I dont have hols yet! Anyway, my precious xmas hols are unofficially booked by E.W liao, for spring cleaning. So, to those who wanna plan for outings, pls let me know asap so that i can plan my schedule ok.
To SIM gals: I think we wont be having much prob lah, can meet during sch days to exchange xmas gift.
To ML: Hey gal, i guess i wont be free on xmas day itself, so 24th dec ba? I wld reserve it for u gals k?
To CC gals: Basically not much prob le, i wld confirm the date to watch "death note 2". That wk quite busy ah, but i shall c how. Also, gotta settle on PY's birthday gathering too...shall discuss tmr when we meet.
Errr...did i miss out anything? Hopefully not.
[Ann] Hey gal, dunno if u will read this entry. Enjoy your trip to HK ok? Take care and dont eat too much ah. Lolz!