Dont think i wld be able to ans all the qns...haha!
4 things many don't know (I also dunno what ppl dont know)
- my sis call me pig
- ultra super lame at home
- horrible laugh
- i have many nicknames...hahaha!
4 movies I could watch over and over again (actually cant ask tvholic such qns leh..4 too few la)
- Jin Zhi Yu Ye (part 1 & 2)
- horror movies
- Qian nv you hun series
- James bond series....hoho!
4 places I have lived (thinkin' hard.....)
- my old flat @ Lorong Liew Lian
- current flat @ north east town...lol!
- my grandparents' old flat @ Jalan kukok...when i kenna chicken pox
- hotels overseas & pasir ris chalets
4 TV shows I love (aiyo...not enough la...since the qns say tv shows..i shall omit dramas)
- qi tian da sheng
- wo cai wo cai wo cai (x3)
- xiao qi da cai shen
- globe trekker
4 places I've been to for vacation
- China (inclusive of HK & Macau)
- Thailand
- Indonesia
- Australia
4 of my favourite food
- Chinese cuisine
- Italian pastas & pizzas
- Japanese cuisine
- Western cuisine & burgers
4 places I would rather be
- Singapore (home is always home)
- somewhere where i dont have to reincarnate
4 favourite songs (too many actually)
-songs by Jeff Chang
-songs by Hamasaki Ayumi
-songs by Smap
-songs by Utada Hikaru & etc
4 others i want to tag
-anyone who is free
4 things on your xmas wishlist
- no wishlist for the matter of fact
4 things i would grab in a fire
- my family
- myself
- my NRIC
- my handphone (then can call ppl for help mah)
4 most memorable experiences
- 1st few months in CCHS (culture shock...lol)
- OGL in jc1
- overseas concert performances with CCHSCO
- the day when i get my posted sec sch