Sunday, March 29, 2009

Belated Birthday Celebration Part 2

--Shokudo @ Raffles City--
This is my 2nd visit to Shokudo after a year (and last yr it was on 29/3 too!). Met up with the teachers and had a nice meal la.
ML's omelette with cheese & ham.
PF's usual fav...sashimi.
Another PF's fav...forgot the name. It's made of potato, and came with egg & sausage.
ML's recommendation...Japanese peach tea!
ML's Katsu curry rice.
Tada! My Hakodate seafood cheese pizza!
My BBQs...tebasaki (chicken wings) & scallop.
And ML ordered calamaris...looked different from normal western styled ones, but it's quite delicious.
--Marina Square--
The gals shopped around in RC before we moved to MS. PF went to cut her hair while ML & I went to shop. Hmm...didn't find any nice clothes leh. Sianz...
--Killiney Kopitiam--
So, we decided to sit down & take a rest before meeting PF again at Chap 2. My first visit to Killiney, which is famous for their kaya toast and traditional kopi. ML had her root beer float, and checked out mine!
Kaya Toast Set! The kopi was nice! I liked the kaya toast too, the kaya was not like those found in supermarkets. Not that sweet & artificial...plus, I like the small pieces of butter in b/w the bread. Finally, my fav soft-boiled eggs! Ok..I gotta admit my "cracking eggs" skills were super lousy, and ML was loling...haha! (Ok i must prac more often!)
So, our dear PF got a haircut, but the hairstyle was not dramatic different la. Hahaha! Hey I'm looking forward to see ur new hair colour soon eh! Hehe!
And, thanks for the present...hahaha! (I will make gd use of it....very soon~~) Yipee!!!