It was an impromptu decision to go out today, and I had no plans to catch this movie too. Butta, gotta help Aunt Jo clear her Dome Cafe vouchers la. Haha! Didn't watch "NATM", though I sort of know what had happened in that movie. Anyway, this movie was damn hilarious, though the plot was pretty lame. Those actors acting as the "new exhibits" were damn funny la. Imagine the Pahraoh, Kahmunrah speaking in accented english, and commanded his soldiers in "fake Egyptian". Then, we got to see Ivan the Terrible, who's the tsar of Russia & Napoleon speaking in accented english too. Hahaha! The other gang of "exhibits", who were friends of Larry was great too, and i like to see the "miniature" ones in action. It was also fun to see the museum alive at night, with all the exhibits, paintings and statues moving here & there. The scenes b/w Larry & Amelia Earhart were nice too. E.W preferred the first movie, as it's more spooky, while the sequel was meant to be a adventure comedy. As for me, it's fine to watch "silly" movies once in a while...hehe!--Dome Cafe @ Park Mall--
It has been quite sometime since I last stepped into Dome. As usual, loved the ambience of the cafe. Took a pic of the counter...hehe!
My usual drink, "Iced Mocha with Gelato".
The "Munchy Combi" was great! It consisted of Calamari, Wing Zing, Breaded Prawn & Potato Wedges. In the background, that's Aunt Jo's Squid Ink Linguine. Err... I couldn't remember which pasta she ordered though.
My Beef Lasagne! It's really delicious, though the lasagne was rather soft.
E.W's "Vegetarian Tortilla Wrap". Looked interesting yeah? It's soft spinach flat bread wrap with roasted eggplant, zucchini, red capsicum, fresh lettuce & basil pesto, plus salad and chips as sides. I left for home after that, while the two ladies went to Chinatown for the upcoming trip's briefing session. Ah Ching let out a sigh of relief after knowing which hotels we're gg to stay in Kr. Haha! It's within my expectations la. Actually I am not worried about it, but after hearing some negative reviews abt Kr hotels & resorts, I was worried that what the agency promised us wld be different after we reach there. Lolz! There's a "not-so-good" news about the tour grp though, there wld be 8 kiddos in the grp!!!! My first reaction was..."WTH?" Hahaha! Ok, Ah Ching is old liao, dun like too many kids to "spoil" the trip. Heard from E.W that one of the kid was attention seeking...jialat ah. Gotta pray for the best lo~~~