Friday, May 07, 2010

Lunch

--R Burger @ Chevron House--
Just found out that R Burger got another outlet at Chevron! Met up with GC & SC for lunch. Has not seen them for awhile.
SC's Tofu Chicken Burger & Potato Wedges.
My Salmon Burger & Chicken Nuggets. The nuggets did not looked nice, but it was really soft & delicious. Very different from the typical nuggets we eat. The burger was nice, though I found it small. The wasabi sauce was not too bad. The super combo was a little ex, $8.80 & comes with a drink. I think price is similar to Mos Burger la, but lesser varieties.
GC ordered the same burger and Chicken Karaage. Her meal pic was blurred, so I did not upload here. The Chicken Karaage was yummy~!
Overall, my 1st experience @ R Burger was great, but I wld not visit it often, coz' it's not very cheap la~ Haha!