Saturday, January 29, 2011

E.W's belated birthday celebration

--Ling Zhi Vegetarian Restaurant @ Liat Towers--
Celebrated E.W's belated birthday at our favourite vegetarian restaurant. Their food was good as usual, but not so for their service. Not sure if it's because their staff were nt experienced enough.
My favourite dish for the day, Gong Bao Monkey Head Mushroom.
Broco & fungus. The vege tasted like a mix of broccoli & cauliflower.
Blended Asparagus. This is the white one, nt as delicious as the green Asparagus.
Chinese Yam Mushroom.
Teochew dumpling, char siew buns & crystal dumpling.
I forgot to take pic of the Ee Mian!!! Aiyo~~
--Ion & Wisma--
Mr Chean went to Sim Lim Square, while the women shopped at the malls. I did not have plans to buy any more stuffs, but in the end, I bought the most! Aiyo~~Spent alot this Jan ne :(
Let's see what I bought.
Cardigan from Zara, a pair of boots (with heels) from Mitju, a jacket from G2000 & 3 pairs of socks from Converse.
Tuan was looking for a bag, but the hunt was not successful.
--Sun With Moon @ Wheelock--
Used my 20 bucks voucher for dinner. This restaurant is really popular sia. Endless queues.
Our Paradise Punches. Tuan's Mango, E.W's Passion Fruit & my Kyoho Grape.
Tuan & I had Unagi Kamameshi Set.
The unagi was simply delicious!! Hoho!!