--ArtScience Museum @ MBS--
Finally visited the Titanic artifact exhibition with Tuan earlier today. It's a pity that no photography is allowed. To be honest, there are not many artifacts to see, but the whole exhibition brought Titanic close to our eyes. I really thought I was in it! Haha!
This is my boarding pass.
At the back of it states the name of the passenger, her background, who she came with and where she stayed inside the passenger liner. I did not check if this lady managed to survive or not as there are simply too many names to look at. I wished she did, as she stayed in the first class cabin. Higher chances to survive....(I just checked Wiki and they have the list of all the passengers. Both passengers (on Tuan and my boarding passes) actually survived the tragedy! Cool!
The exhibition is split into several sections, Construction gallery, Verandah Cafe, First Class Stateroom, The Grand Staircase, Third class quarters/hallway, Iceberg gallery, memorial gallery, discovery gallery and Singapore 1912.
Personally, I like the sections from first class passenger rooms to the Promenade. It's as if you're on the deck watching the sea and the starry sky. Content wise, I think it's sufficient for ordinary folks like us. It's more like a "story-telling" session of the whole tragedy, so don't expect too much on artifacts.
Overall, the exhibition is quite different from the rest I've seen. Worth the time spent.