Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CNY Day 2: Bai Nian thoughts

Went to my relatives' houses today.
I am seeing fewer relatives as time passes by.
Sometimes I thought it's cool to be in those big and closely-knitted families, but then, more people also means more conflicts....
Looking back at my family now, we're in pieces.
It's not a problem actually, better to keep the distance.

Recently, this phrase "forgive & forget" came up on my mind.
I am not someone who can forgive and forget easily.
To forget means I better forget one exists as well.

Then, this word "control" popped out as well.
Mind control is really important.
I could not control my temper well recently, and I knew that I could do it better.

Maybe I am tired, tired of what I am doing.
Tired of people depending on me, tired of people's expectations.
Tired of doing dumb things, tired of explaining.

How come my CNY post become so emo? Lolz~!

One more free day to go before I return to battlefield!