--Singapore Indoor Statdium--
Attended my first paid Kpop concet just now. Most of the audiences are teens, and they started screaming before the show started. Super exaggerating! I felt that I am getting old...lolz!
The 5 guys made the crowd went wild from their very first song and we waved our lightsticks non-stop. (I was actually quite tired..lol!) They sang most of their songs from "Alive" album, covered some of their older hits, and each member had their solo sessions, except for GD & TOP, who sang their songs together. Their encore was pretty long, but to my disappointment, they repeated the songs from "Alive". I thought it would be better if they sing something else.
T.O.P is the most "un-high" member during the concert. He just injured his arms a few days ago, so he did not dance too much, but he did made the crowd crazy with his flying kisses.
Taeyang pleased everyone as he stripped his shirt..not once but twice...lol! Daesung was pretty covered up this time round while Seungri and GD were as usual.
Overall, Korean concerts focused alot on stage design and effects. Their HD screens were super clear and sharp. The concert was only 2 hours inclusive of encore, not as long as Mandpop concerts. The crowd was really high throughout, and I've not experienced that in Mandopop concerts though.
Language is not a barrier at all as many people can sing their songs in Korean, but it's a pity that the guys cld not fully conversed in English. Haha!
My seat is not very cheap, but I am pretty satisfied with the view. Haha!
Finally, thanks GC for accompanying me, and your lightsticks :)