Well, it's Tuan's actual birthday today. Decided to go out with family to have a nice meal at our usual hangout place. Haha! Tuan & I were anticipating our fish porridge, but the uncle said the store would only open on the weekends! Aiyo~ Nvm, I had my fish porridge & yu sheng from another store. We continued to have our desserts at 味香园. Haven't been there for quite sometime.
杨枝甘露...super delicious!
The 马蹄糕 was not too bad too.--Ion Orchard--
Mr Chean returned home while the three women continued to shop at Orchard. Went over to Ion to check out the new Uniqlo duplex store. Flooded with humans can? It's so hard to walk around la. Tuan only managed to buy a belt from there. The fall/winter clothings were much better than their normal basic stuffs. But well, I think too many ppl wld be wearing on them on the streets. Haha! Walked over to Dunkin' Donuts and bought my "Bavarian filled". Sadly, I think SG's "Bavarian filled" was not as nice as that one I ate in South Korea. "Boston Cream" was delicious too, and I did not know that there's bavarian inside! Yummy~
The branded shops at Ion. The building looked great!--Kinokuniya @ Ngee Ann City--
Before we had our dinner, went over to Kino as Tuan wanna spend her vouchers. Did not know that there's 20% off store wide. Tuan bought 3 chinese literature novels, and I bet the girl was very happy la. As for me, I nearly bought "纳棺夫日记", which I have asked Tuan to help me buy in Shanghai. Well, the price for the taiwan edition was kinda steep, and Tuan said perhaps Shanghai will have it soon. So hopefully she could help me buy the book soon la. Hehe!
--Pasta Cafe--
Hoho~~~We were back at our favourite restaurant @ NAC.
Tried something new la. This was my "Summer Sunrise", which was made up of watermelon, orange & grapes. I thought the fruits blended well together.
E.W's "C-Power", which was made of green apples & guava. (not sure if there's lime...)
I wanna try something else for my dinner, but in the end, I still picked my favourite Sambal Marinara Spaghetti. The spagh smelled so nice when it was served to us. Hoho!!!! No regrets sia!Well, I think our birthday girl had a great day....and sorry for my late post. Hehe!