Saturday, November 07, 2009

CC Gang Gathering: GC's birthday celebration

--My Girlfriend is An Agent @ Cathay Cine--
Only CH, SC & me were able to meet for the movie. Well, no regrets at all! I did not expect this movie to be so damn entertaining. Hahaha! I thought I nearly laughed throughout the show. Anyway, the plot was fairly standard, but what made this movie so funny was the dialogues b/w Soo Ji & Jae Joon. Kim Ha Neul looked great as a senior agent, but Kang Ji Hwan was so much better because his role was more comedic. Jae Joon looked silly, but not yet dumb. I was lol-ing mad when I saw how Jae Joon went on his mission, and when he answered his mum's call etc. Don't expect too much action stuffs in this movie, as it's not really the focus la. The amt of action was enough for a comedy. Ending scenes were very funny too....loved it!
--Watami Japanese Restaurant @ Ion--
GC was very late, by the time she came some of us had already finished their dinner. Faints~ Anyway, I did not manage to take pics of all the food. This was my first visit to Watami, and it seemed to be a popular restaurant as there were queues. Food was not too bad, but not much variety. They also offered yakult drinks & mocktails, which I thought was something new from a Japanese restaurant.
Our Hotate Butter Yaki. It's delicious, but the scallops were kinda small.
My Orange Yakult & KH's Guava Yakult. Loved it~
PY's "dinner"-Cookie & Ice Cream.
HM, SC & my dinner....Ishiyaki Seafood Garlic rice. CH & KH had seafood Doria (gratin).
After seeing GC's drink, HM & SC also ordered Strawberry Citrus.
GC ordered a teppan bou gyoza (above) and the gyozas were bigger than normal sizes. She also ordered wafu pizza & agedashi tofu (not in pic). The tofu was super delicious!