--Shopping--
Initial plan was to buy a casual blouse & replace the strap for my Swatch Skin. In the end, 我的收获还不少, but I forgot to bring my Swatch Skin!
Walked past Wisma's G2000, and the winter collection was damn nice la! Loved the black & purple clothings. I walked in and bought three tops! E.W bought a nice purple polo, and it's a pity that I did not look good in it :( (Anyway, they got early xmas discounts etc..so the clothes were really worth the money.)
Walked to NAC and popped into Zara & found two nice casual blouses. I did not look good in one, while the other did not have my size :( E.W spotted some boots and asked me to try. So in the end, I bought my first pair of boots. They're comfortable~
I decided to check out Pull and Bear and found a nice casual blouse!!! Yeah so happy~~~
Walked ard Ion & went to Swatch to polish my another watch. I bought my Skin's original strap, but I did not check the price! Damn it was 49 bucks because of that few irony parts! Should have change to pure leather strap then! Haiz....
I think I've spent quite a lot this week, coz' I bought 4 shirts & pants from Sense as well. Alamak~ (Working life is not so good...lolz!)