Friday, November 13, 2009

Updates

--Work--
Alright, I have been working for nearly a month now. From next Monday onwards, I will be converted to contract staff for 6 mths, with possibility of converting to perm. Responsibility increases with that change also, feeling a little stress now.
Seriously, I'm not sure if I really want to work in a bank, but I don't mind gaining some experience first. At least, I am not doing some boring admin stuff la.
Sidetrack a little, I think I am kena "cursed" somehow. I did not want to study business related courses when I was deciding whether to go Poly. Ended up, I graduated with a business degree! I am not keen to join any insurance companies or banks, but now I'm working in a bank. What the heck? Conclusion: don't decide on things to early....lolz! (So I better don't say I don't wanna get married....hahaha!)
Anyway, I hope I'll survive my next 6 mths. Wish me luck~
--Tuan--
I was so happy when Tuan told me tt she got the 10000rmb scholarship! Initially she told me that she could only get 5000rmb one, as the 10000rmb scholarship was not opened to her faculty. I think this is a pleasant surprise! You've done well la girl. Ok, I'll rmb to treat u a good meal when u return. Hehe!
--HL--
Not sure if you will read this, but I wanna congratulate u for finding a gd job in P&G. Graduating soon liao right? Enjoy your last few school days girl. Hehe!