Sunday, April 03, 2011

Android Experiment

--Samsung Galaxy SL--
Ah Ching spent half the day toying with her Galaxy. I have no intention to root the phone, but I decided to download a 3rd party launcher so as to enjoy some customisation fun.
Selected GO Launcher EX.
I did not make GO my default launcher though, so I can still select my stock launcher.
This is the original Android launcher with Samsung's Touchwiz 3.0.
This is my GO launcher EX. I added a page just for the clock/date widget. This new launcher can add more than 7 home screens, and it has lots of transition effects for home screen and dock page. I downloaded the themes, but unfortunately, they cld not work on my phone!
This is the dock page on my stock launcher.
and this is from GO Launcher. I chose no background so that my wallpaper is visible even at dock page.

Maybe I shld try other launchers next time. Hehehe!