My last movie was 3 mths ago, and also by Jake Gyllenhaal. I had no intentions to watch "Source Code", but there's no other movies to choose from. Haha! Anyway, I did not regret my choice. It's an interesting movie with a nice twist.A soldier, Stevens, woke up as an unknown man and he was in a train which would blow up in 8 mins. Stevens realised he was in a mission and his task was to find out who set the bomb. So, we got to see Stevens travelling back and forth to the dimension whereby he was in the train as Sean.
Plot was rather simple, but the interesting part is this whole thing called "Source Code". Actually I find the US army scientists kinda idiot. Why don't let the soldier rest in peace instead of making use of their minds to save people? Ya...one way of thinking is they can still serve the nation in another way, but it's also very cruel to their families and the soldier themselves.
I hope this does not exist in reality...hahaha! It's really damn pathetic.
--Shopping--
FINALLY! E.W found a nice shoulder bag from Adidas, and she bought an expensive track pants as well. Now I know that track pants can also trim your figure~~Haha!
Walked past Charles & Keith and I bought a bag as Tuan's birthday present. (I know it's still early~~haha!) It's not easy to find the bag she wants la...so bought it without much hesitation.