Wednesday, April 06, 2011

GE is coming~

I was chatting with J on FB just now.
It's good to know that "little girls" like her are interested in our country's once in 5 yrs affair. Haha!

I rmbed back in 2006, I was studying for my exams till midnight, and on the other hand, I was anxiously watching the elections results with my parents.
We were so relieved that the "hottest" war zone was secured by the ruling party. Ha!
This year, perhaps next month, may history repeats itself again.

I actually did not bothered to read those news on the candidates, or watch those debate forums held on TV.
They can't convince me to cast a vote for them.
All the issues they harped on, are old stuffs. Those problems are nothing new, and do not happen only in this island.

No party is perfect, but why choose one which only appear before GE and does not hold the resources?