Monday, September 10, 2007

1st day of school ver 2.0

--SIM--
Haiz...accidentally deleted my original post. So gotta retype again! Arrrgghhhh. Let's see what i cld remember.
Hmm...so I had my OTIA lect by Mr Sunny Goh. Initially, thought he's that kind of lecturer who cant joke (he looked quite stern leh..lolz!) But ended up, he's quite a joker, lost to Nageb though. OTIA's seemed to be demanding, covering economics, sociology & psychology aspects...ah and a little management stuffs.
Well, just a short intro of what i am taking this yr.
OTIA - Organisational Theory: An Interdisciplinary Approach
ISORG - Info system & Organisation
ESAP - Elements of Social & Applie Psychology
MICP - Int'l & Comparative Perspectives
As u see, all theory stuffs...abit regret liao. Haha! Very siong units anyway, gotta increase my brain memory space liao.
Plus, I am re-taking my ME & PSOC. Haiz...This time round Sunny will be my PSOC lecturer. Hopefully I wld understand better this time round.