--Cat Donna--
I wonder if some of you have read Mdm Tan's blog...she's pregnant and looks like she wld move to some other country with her hubby for sometime.
I am happy for her.
--What's up this month--
Ah Ching's slacker's life will end by this week. Read my pal's blog, she's planning for a backpack trip next yr. Kinda envy her la, though I am not keen to do that. Lolz...hahaha! Wait till I am rich. Well, I hate the start of sch, coz' that means I am closer to exams next yr, which will come bloody fast. Terrible! What's more, this yr's units are nearly all theory-based. OMG! Read until siao lo...(plus I don't know still got how many units for retake...haiz!)
Next, Tuan's leaving for Hangzhou this fri midnight, which means we gotta send her off on Thurs's night. That also means, I only have 3 more days with her.
Having my Dharma test this end of month, quite confident to score for most of the parts except the last section. (My weakest part is to memorise the stuffs...and vomit them out. Haiz! Brain memory getting smaller each yr.)
And of coz, gotta learn driving lo...not quite satisfied with myself. Haiz...nvm!
--Blog--
I realised that my blog couldnt work using Firefox. So, just to let those using firefox know ah..paiseh ah..haha! Wait till i change a new blogskin. Lolz!
--Results--
After waiting for hours, or perhaps days, then u realised D-Day is tmr, at an unknown time. Win liao.