Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tough...but...

--Results--
Firstly, wanna congrat those who did well for exams la. Unfortunately, I am not one of them. Actually it turned out to be what i had expected, but surprisingly i cleared stats 1. (dunno how...). Well, the bad news is that I can't clear my final yr by 2008. Good news is...or i supposed it's some sort of gd news, I can try to do better for my units again. Haha, maybe u think i am trying to console myself, but think again, it's the fact.
Well, further units wld affect our honours classification. If i passed all but borderline case, that means it will be a high chance i wld get a 3rd class or just a pass degree. Furthermore, u can only re-sit for a paper u've failed...
I think it's a challenge for me ba....this yr's units are tougher than yr 2. Seriously, I really wonder if i can clear all of them by next yr.
Lastly, to my pals, thanks for ya concern. I am fine.....though I had been moody for days. Lolz!
--To Ann--
For your sake ah, I changed my blogskin again! Haha! PF will be saying i am very eng again. Lolz! (Anw, the blog is best seen on IE la..)