Saturday, November 22, 2008

CC Gang Gathering: The Good, The Bad, The Weird

--Cineleisure--
Met up with PY and SC first...had a little chat at Mong Kok Cafe..didn't eat anything, just had a "not very cheap" iced peach tea. Lolz...anyway, nice catching up with the gals while waiting for miss GC.
--The Good, The Bad, The Weird--

Well, I didn't expect so many people do watch this film. (The cinema is small, but full house, so I think if they use a bigger cinema, more ppl wld be watching lo..) Anyway, this is a korean action-comedy movie...starring 3 big names..which probably most of you wld only know Lee Byung Hun. But that's ok...the movie "killed" him in the end...soobbzzz! The action scenes were not too bad, but I agree that they shld have hired some Chinese martial arts pro to teach them the stunts...which I think, wld be more exciting. The movie was filmed mostly at the desert in China, super rugged landscapes with lots of cactus. And lots of horse riding scenes, though not magnificant, the impact was great.
I liked how Jung Woo Sung (A Moment to Remember) swinged around the place and used his other hand to kill the pathetic fellas at the bottom. Haha...Suave man! Anyway, he got a "clean" image compared to the other two. It's nice to see him not dirtied by mud or covered by blood. Lolz! Song Kang Ho (The Host) is as funny as usual...really hilarious! Hahaha...but he's also very skillful & smart la. I really wanna "humptump" him when i saw him still alive when the 3 of them fired at each other...he had a "bullet proof" metal under his shirt! As for Lee Byung Hun (JSA, All In)....damn shuai in his "baddie" suit and hairdo. But he had many bloody scenes which I really didn't dare to see. Lolz! He's one "kill people without blinking his eye" fella...he didn't even spare an insect. Ha! Super accuracy in using knives and guns.
I was telling SC how weird was to see JWS and LBH having super white teeth in the movie....it just seemed odd...as their teeth didn't match their appearance. Lolz! Actually there weren't many dialogue in the movie, as actions speak more than words. Well, I am quite glad to catch this movie la...had fun for 135 mins.
--Aftermath--
Today's gathering was a short one...the gals all got something on later, so I have to go back and buy my own dinner. Ha!

PY left to get her car, while the rest of us get to see the rainbow outside Cine. The rainbow was fading when i took the pic..so not very clear la. Long time didnt see such a nice and big rainbow liao...hehe!