Thursday, November 13, 2008

Da Slacker Talk #8

--Feeling Helpless--

“For the ordinary man is passive. Within a narrow circle (home life, and perhaps the trade unions or local politics) he feels himself master of his fate, but against major events he is as helpless as against the elements. So far from endeavoring to influence the future, he simply lies down and lets things happen to him.” - George Orwell

Recently, a bunch of us are having a common worry in our minds. Actually the problem always existed, but it has become serious. We have no solutions to the problem. It's not we don't know what to do, in fact, we did all we can. Only you can find that key and unlock yourself from unhappiness. If you don't want to do anything, then others can't do anything too.

I don't like feeling helpless, coz' I felt I didn't do anything to help you.

Hope things will turn better for you.

Take care, my friend.