--Being Alone--
While watching "Match maker's Lover" yesterday, the scenes of Kang Hyun having a one month break and doing things on her own inspired me alot. (I can't help being inspired by her again..Haha!) Actually, I have been thinking about doing things alone recently. Ho...that's why it's so nice to see Kang Hyun trying new food by herself, read a book at the cafe, went shopping at an unfamiliar street etc. She tried to do a thing per day...but I don't have the luxury of time. Lolz!
Saying about going solo, personally I dislike doing things alone. I don't like to eat alone, neither do I like to go out by myself.
Butta, I have been going to school and attending classes alone this yr, and I've been going to CGH by myself too. Besides that, I hardly do other stuffs without E.W, Tuan or my friends.
So, how come I have this sudden interest to do something by myself? No idea.
I have thought of watching a movie alone, eating some nice food at some unfamiliar places, going on an excursion and explore the nature by myself...
Looks like I should find a day and try going out by myself. I have a little plan on my mind, but I think E.W will be puzzled. Lolz!!!