Saturday, January 02, 2010

CC Gang Gathering: PY's birthday celebration

--Japanese Dining Sun @ CHIJMES--
The birthday girl wanted to have our lunch here, but to our disappointment, the restaurant does not open on sat afternoon! Super sianz~~~
--Osaka Town @ Raffles City--
Oh yeah~I seriously loved this restaurant! The restaurant concept is the same as "Japanese Gourmet Town" in Vivo. As usual, we shared our food....
Curry Omu Rice & Pork cutlet. The port cutlet was crispy~
Seafood combo. I loved it~
Pork noodles...(forgot the exact name).
Sakura Ebi Okos...lots of cabbages inside.
Our all time fav...Moonlight Okos~~Loved the seafood inside!
--Canelé Pâtisserie Chocolaterie @ Raffles City--
PY's pri sch friend T joined us and gave us a treat. Err...a little paiseh la, but thanks man! :D
I only know Canele recently through CY. Finally, got the chance to eat their cakes myself.
PY's "Caraibe" & T's Triple Chocolate Cheesecake.
HM's Strawberry Shortcake, GC's Raspberry Cheesecake, CH's "Gateaux Chocolat", and SC & my "Le Royale".
KH's "Mont Blanc".
--Marina Square--
I did not plan anything after our lunch. Seriously, it was hard to find a suitable movie for our timing, and not everyone wanna sing K. Bowling alley was full, and the only thing we cld do was to shop ard. Hahaha!
While waiting for the ladies to shop at Bega, the four of us (CH, GC, KH & me) sat on the bench and started to gossip & crap. Lolz~ Later, SC & HM joined us and the bored Ah Ching took this pic. Finally, our dear PY came out from the shop...hoho~