Tuesday, January 19, 2010

On the battefield Part 2~

--Work--
After my first ever Monday Blue yday, today is "Black Tuesday" (quoted from CY). Reason? Coz' many ppl wearing black. Lolz~
Anyway, worked until 7 plus, before I was called to join in for a dinner gathering with my ex-boss. I did not know that we were gg to treat him la, but thank goodness I went. (since I have wanted to treat him a meal for quite sometime liao~) Big boss also joined us la, and it's nice catching up with the funny guy.
Back to work, I have not officially report to my new boss yet, and I don't know when will that happen. So, currently I'm still working under big boss la (shall refer him as my boss from now onwards..ha!)
Work is getting stressful, but it's a good opportunity for me to see if I'm up to the challenge.

頑張って!

p.s: I only reached home at 10p.m, but surprisingly I don't feel sleepy at all....weird~ [Ah Ching always feel tired by 9 plus....though I left office on time!]