Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Realisation

--Work--
Day 2 of my "one woman show" (that does not mean I'm working alone, but rather working under no direct boss).
I realised I seriously need to know what stuffs are under "my area of control". (Reason is because many ppl started asking me all sorts of questions which I could not provide an answer. Why? Coz' I'm not the right person to ask. Haha!)
Don't worry, I think as time pass by, I will know how to tackle such problems la. I just need to have more experience. Lolz~!
Ex-boss came today, but sadly, he was not able to do some testing, and that's bad news for me. Ha! Anyway, I am quite thankful to him as he had "enlightened" some things to me (be it good or bad).

It has been quite sometime since I last looked forward to Friday. I don't know why this feeling is back again. Maybe it's because of the Monday "terror"....Haha!