Ah Ching is looking forward to listen to CO again!!! Yeah~~~
Anyway, I'm gg to attend a few concerts in the next 3 months.
1. in::music - Peggy Hsu @ Esplanade Recital Studio with ML.
The reason why I decided to attend is because I like Peggy's new album...lolz~ Ah Ching hardly attends pop-related concerts, so it's gg to be a rare experience.
2. Music Rendezvous by SCO @ S'pore Conference Hall.
I have wanted to attend SCO's concert since last yr until now, but none really interest me. Finally, I decided to go for one this yr. Already jio some CC gals to attend..hehe! It has been a long time since I last stepped into SCH (as a performer). E.W is going too~ Hehe!
3. Gala: Yo-Yo Ma & The Silk Road Ensemble with SSO @ Esplanade Concert Hall.
I have never attend SSO's concerts before, and I chanced upon this upcoming concert with famous cellist Ma Yo-Yo! The programme is not out yet, but I thought the Silk Road theme sounds interesting. The concert will be held in late april, and I shall update again soon....if i wanna go.