Sunday, January 03, 2010

Family Outing: Southern Ridges

I'm back at the Southern Ridges...for the THIRD TIME! This time round, I went with Mr Chean, E.W & Aunt Jo. Hehe~! I tried to take pics of new stuffs la...so enjoy~
--Hort Park--
There seemed to be changes in the park, but I could not exactly pin-point what the changes were. Anyway, I managed to "conquer" the entire park. It's good that we went there early in the morning.
Lots of Jambus on the trees~
Lovely flowers~
CNY is coming? Haha!
The veggies at Organic Veggie Garden.
Butterfly Garden.
The glasshouses. Lots of super big & lovely flowers inside.



My beloved Orchird~
Chikus...
丝瓜.


Passion fruit.


Check out how u can plant your plants using recycled items. The bathtub~

Basin & toilet bowl.

Chameleon.
老黄瓜.
Wild mushrooms.
New way of planting...on the walls.
Starfruit.
--Alexandra Arch & Forest Walk--
Alexandra Arch...no chance to see the bridge at night eh.
View from Forest Walk bridge.
--Hilltop Walk--
The beautiful Terrace Garden at Telok Blangah Hill Park.
--Henderson Waves--
One of my fav. bridges in SG, but it's damn hot here~
I wondered what flower or fruit this is...saw lots of it from Forest Walk to Mount Faber.
--Mount Faber--
City view from Mount Faber. Could see The Pinnacle @ Duxton clearly wor. I thought I saw Sg Land Tower too...faints~
--Lunch @ jpot--
E.W & Aunt Jo were too familiar with this hotpot restaurant liao~ My first visit to jpot at Vivocity.
We ordered the individual set lunches & some a la carte dishes. My Bak kut teh soup & mixed side dish (incl. veggie, mushrooms, crab meat, sweet corn & egg tofu).
Mr Chean's beef set, and my pork set with meat balls & Quail egg.
The sides...fried yam & sweet potatoes.
Raw Pork Liver.
Delicious fish noodle~
Not so nice handmade fish balls.
E.W's mixed mushrooms.
Err...it's beef, but I don't know what's the full name. Haha!
Basically, the hotpot was alright & the service was nt bad. Set lunch starts from $9.80++, and their set dinner is quite ex.
--Doraemon--
Forgot to post this on yesterday's entry. Asked E.W to buy our Chinese zodiac Doraemons at McDonald's. Hmm....cannot grumble as the soft toy only cost 2 bucks. Haha!