Monday, December 20, 2010

Updates

--Shopping List--
I think my Mp4 can't last me for another 6 mths. This is the risk for using a full touchscreen player. I'm looking at Sony & Samsung again...and high chance I may get a Samsung-M1.

I can change my mobile phone next mth or so. Time to get a smart phone huh? Still eye-ing on Samsung Galaxy S, but must upgrade to Android 2.2 sia. Troublesome~
Samsung new phone Nexus S didn't impress me, except the new Android Gingerbread. I don't think I need such hi-tech stuff though.

Last but not least, planning to get a premium compact P&S or an ILC. Hopefully got new models coming out next Q1.

So ultimately, I need to save lots of money. Ganbatte!

--Tomorrow--
My first ever "nightmare" night testing will start tomorrow @ 11pm! My goodness! I gotta reach HQ @ 10pm, and we gotta test all the way till 2am in the morning! Madness! I still gotta work the next day, though I can report late for work la.

Super sianz~