Sunday, December 05, 2010

SC's advanced birthday celebration

--Lunch @ Ion Orchard--
Had an advanced birthday celebration for the youngest member of CC Gang...Ms SC!
I was not really hungry, so had Takoyaki for lunch. To be honest, I still prefer Takoyakis from Takopachi.
--Party World @ Int'l Building--
CH got discount for singing K at Party World. The discount was free room charges for 4 hours, but the total cost (snacks + 1 drink + others) was only a few cents cheaper than Happy Hours' rates (incl. of room charges + snacks + 2 drinks + others) . I seriously cld not see where's the "free" room charges.
So, we decided to go for the Happy Hours' rate. After 4 hrs of singing, my voice officially declared "closed shop". I sound like someone who has a serious flu now...oops~
--Sun with Moon @ Wheelock Place--
My first visit to this Japanese restaurant. They looked more expensive compared to other Jap restaurants, but pricing was actually quite similar. I cld tell that this restaurant is pretty popular as they were many people queuing up after 7pm!
PY's Pirikara Tonkutsu ramen. PY mentioned the soup was really delicious.
SC's Tori Kamameshi with soup. Kamameshi is not common in most Japanese restaurants here, and I thought I shld give it a try someday (with my vouchers). Haha!
CH & my Salmon Teriyaki & Chicken Teppanyaki. The miso soup and salad came with mushrooms, and the serving was just nice. I was quite full after clearing my food.
HM's Buta Kakuni Kamamesi. (You gotta wait for a min or so before opening the wooden lid)
Buta Kakuni Kamameshi.
--Ion Orchard--
Xmas lightings at Orchard has already lit up, and there was a big crowd outside Ion. Checked out their Xmas tree with LED light bulbs.
Walking into the Xmas tree~
Looked great yeah? Actually we cld not view the purple colour through our cams, as we saw blue colour instead. I guessed it's the screen problem? Anyway, I cld view the purple colour through my PC.
Ion. Festive mood in downtown area now.