Went to HQ in the morning to attend a programme launch. Well, that's a good nightmare for the Ops team for the next 3 yrs. Ha! Luckily I'll be out of it soon.
--Hokkaido Men-Ya Kaiko @ ION--
Met up E.W at Ion for some shopping! Actually I did not plan to buy anything la.
Had lunch at this Hokkaido ramen stall, and they have some Japanese staff there. Tried their Hokkaido Kaiko Ramen Promo set at $17++. I chose shoyu based soup, and they have my favourite Japanese tamago! Overall, the meal was above average. Choices on the menu were limited though.--Pull & Bear--
Went to one of my fav. shops and I bought a shirt & a pair of sneakers! E.W always spot nice shoes for me! Yipee~~ But but, that means my pocket burnt a hole again. Ha!
--Sick--
I think I kena flu again. Suffering from fever now, and my head is spinning...haiz~~ Pls let me recover soon.....